ITH Gatomon Plushie Pattern | One sided
Gatomon, the adorable Cat from Digimon Anime Series, In the Hoop One Sided Embroidery Machine Pattern.Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide with pictures and Color Thread Guide for your convenience. (Some experience on the required Embroidery Machine is needed.)
The pattern is still easy to execute and beginner friendly; so suitable for professionals and beginners alike.
The pattern comes in 3 sizes, for 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch( 15.24 x 25.4cm) and 7x12inch (18x30cm) hoops and includes DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💛 1 Head File
- 💛 2 different Body Files - one with claws and one without
- 💛 1 Tail File
- 💛 1 Ring File
- 💛 1 Claws File
- ✂he patterns are designed for a 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch( 15.24 x 25.4 cm) and 7x12inch (18x30cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
- 5x7 ✂12cm (4.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 20cm (7.8 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 6x10 ✂14cm (4.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 23cm (9 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 7x12 ✂17cm (6.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 35cm (13.7 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.