Adorable Cyndaquil, In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern, based on the Pokemon Games. The cutest fire starter Pocket Monster from generation 2 will follow and train with you eagerly!
He comes with an extra hoop of flames you can attach to the back of the body for some extra fire power. 🔥
Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery, all with pictures and Color Thread Guide.
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
🔥 2 Head Pattern
🔥 1 Body Pattern
🔥 1 Set of Flames Pattern
This Pattern takes 2 Hoopings only for the base pattern:
One For the Head and one For the Body.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10 cm), 5x7inch (13x18 cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12inch (18x30 cm) and 8x14inch (20x36cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 💖 6 cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9 cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to back legs.
- 5x7 💖 12 cm (4.7 in) tall and 17 cm (6.6 in) long.
- 6x10 💖 13 cm (5.1 in) tall and 19cm (7.4 in) long.
- 7x12 💖 16 cm (6.2 in) tall and 22 cm (8.6 in) long.
- 8x14 💖 19 cm (7.4 in) tall and 27 cm (10 in) long.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.